Sunday, September 5, 2010

We have been working on completing our home study appointments/payments/finger prints/bio's/etc. it has been a lot of stufffffffffff. But to God be the glory we are done; the home study part at least. Now it's off to the Dossier packet, my Lord and it's more to do's then the home study....pray my strength ya'll (lol). I often think how much easier it would be to just get pregnant and have a baby the good ole' fashion way but I accept and rejoice at all times knowing that Gods' plan for me is different. So I walk with, wait for and worship Him for even in this journey He is good!!! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Joy Of Adoption....The Favor Of God

John 14:18 "I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AS ORPHANS; I WILL COME TO YOU."


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones